BRIEFING: just-drinks’ 2005 Californian wine industry review
This month's management briefing looks at the California wine industry. The 54-page report, researched late last year when deputy editor Olly Wehring visited the Golden State for a month, takes a look at the recent past, the present and the future for California's wine companies. The report is broken into seven parts and details the domestic market, exports and imports and the Two Buck Chuck and [Yellow Tail] phenomena. It also includes a snapshot of some of the companies operating in California. This report is a must, not only for wine companies within California itself, but those looking at getting a piece of the action from abroad.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- How has craft beer put the squeeze on world beers?
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Consumers want brands that challenge them - study
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Heineken signs JV deal in Philippines
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends