BRIEFING: just-drinks’ 2005 Californian wine industry review
This month's management briefing looks at the California wine industry. The 54-page report, researched late last year when deputy editor Olly Wehring visited the Golden State for a month, takes a look at the recent past, the present and the future for California's wine companies. The report is broken into seven parts and details the domestic market, exports and imports and the Two Buck Chuck and [Yellow Tail] phenomena. It also includes a snapshot of some of the companies operating in California. This report is a must, not only for wine companies within California itself, but those looking at getting a piece of the action from abroad.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- The global beer category - The facts
- Heineken Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research