BRIEFING: just-drinks’ 2005 Californian wine industry review
This month's management briefing looks at the California wine industry. The 54-page report, researched late last year when deputy editor Olly Wehring visited the Golden State for a month, takes a look at the recent past, the present and the future for California's wine companies. The report is broken into seven parts and details the domestic market, exports and imports and the Two Buck Chuck and [Yellow Tail] phenomena. It also includes a snapshot of some of the companies operating in California. This report is a must, not only for wine companies within California itself, but those looking at getting a piece of the action from abroad.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Molson Coors appoints Europe CEO