BRIEFING: just-drinks’ 2005 Californian wine industry review
This month's management briefing looks at the California wine industry. The 54-page report, researched late last year when deputy editor Olly Wehring visited the Golden State for a month, takes a look at the recent past, the present and the future for California's wine companies. The report is broken into seven parts and details the domestic market, exports and imports and the Two Buck Chuck and [Yellow Tail] phenomena. It also includes a snapshot of some of the companies operating in California. This report is a must, not only for wine companies within California itself, but those looking at getting a piece of the action from abroad.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Heineken adds to UK on-trade footprint
- Brewers of Europe recruits communications director
- US drives Cognac export turnaround - figures
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research