BRIEFING: Italian wine sector boosts quality to seize exports
The Italian wine market has seen its fair share of troubles over the decades, but connoisseurs the around the world still consider Italian wine to be top of the line. just-drinks here investigates the latest developments in the rapidly evolving Italian wine market, from Italy's falling domestic consumption, growing interest in wine tourism, new viticulture technologies, and increasing opportunities to sell wines online. This briefing gives an in-depth assessment of the Italian wine industry, its future and potential looming pitfalls.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"