BRIEFING: Italian wine sector boosts quality to seize exports
The Italian wine market has seen its fair share of troubles over the decades, but connoisseurs the around the world still consider Italian wine to be top of the line. just-drinks here investigates the latest developments in the rapidly evolving Italian wine market, from Italy's falling domestic consumption, growing interest in wine tourism, new viticulture technologies, and increasing opportunities to sell wines online. This briefing gives an in-depth assessment of the Italian wine industry, its future and potential looming pitfalls.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO