BRIEFING: Alcohol policies in context: international perspectives - 1995 to 2015
Alcohol policy has long been an arena of great activity, controversy and change, perhaps because it most accurately reflects the evolving social, cultural, political and public health perspectives of communities, cultures, countries, and governments. This month's management briefing presents an informed look forward at this evolving policy landscape. Based on a survey marking the International Center for Alcohol Policy's tenth anniversary, this briefing presents the views of ICAP's senior consultants around the globe, on alcohol policy over the last ten years, a look forward to 2015, and presents examples of progress across the world.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Signs of life in Japan's beer market - Comment
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends