BRIEFING: Alcohol policies in context: international perspectives - 1995 to 2015
Alcohol policy has long been an arena of great activity, controversy and change, perhaps because it most accurately reflects the evolving social, cultural, political and public health perspectives of communities, cultures, countries, and governments. This month's management briefing presents an informed look forward at this evolving policy landscape. Based on a survey marking the International Center for Alcohol Policy's tenth anniversary, this briefing presents the views of ICAP's senior consultants around the globe, on alcohol policy over the last ten years, a look forward to 2015, and presents examples of progress across the world.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Sustainability in Wine - Part II
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Coca-Cola Co promotes CEO's assistant to sales job
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018