BRIEFING: Alcohol policies in context: international perspectives - 1995 to 2015
Alcohol policy has long been an arena of great activity, controversy and change, perhaps because it most accurately reflects the evolving social, cultural, political and public health perspectives of communities, cultures, countries, and governments. This month's management briefing presents an informed look forward at this evolving policy landscape. Based on a survey marking the International Center for Alcohol Policy's tenth anniversary, this briefing presents the views of ICAP's senior consultants around the globe, on alcohol policy over the last ten years, a look forward to 2015, and presents examples of progress across the world.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Guinness Nigeria sees YTD sales, profits tumble
- Bacardi recruits ex-News International exec
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends