BRIEFING: Alcohol policies in context: international perspectives - 1995 to 2015
Alcohol policy has long been an arena of great activity, controversy and change, perhaps because it most accurately reflects the evolving social, cultural, political and public health perspectives of communities, cultures, countries, and governments. This month's management briefing presents an informed look forward at this evolving policy landscape. Based on a survey marking the International Center for Alcohol Policy's tenth anniversary, this briefing presents the views of ICAP's senior consultants around the globe, on alcohol policy over the last ten years, a look forward to 2015, and presents examples of progress across the world.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Coca-Cola Co promotes North America chief
- Bacardi widens Craigellachie footprint to Asia
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets