June Management Briefing - The BRICM Markets – Part IV: India
India's drinks industry was not harmed badly by the recession, with domestic sales of soft drinks and juice production all growing steadily throughout 2009, according to a recent Euromonitor report. In the soft drinks sector, Coca-Cola was the clear leader with Pepsi close behind, but several Indian companies such as Parle Agro, Parle Bisleri Ltd and Dabur India Ltd proffered some healthy competition.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Bacardi announces CFO switch