BRIEFING: Flavoured Alcoholic Beverages / RTDs
January 2003 management briefing
More and more consumers are drinking "Flavoured Alcoholic Beverages" or FABs, (also known as Ready-to-drinks - RTDs, Pre-packaged-Spirits - PPSs, and malternatives in the US) the fastest growing category in the alcoholic beverage industry. While the brands may be allocated to differing sectors, according to drinking culture and market development, the United Kingdom provides the main focal point, but they are present across the remainder of West Europe and North America and are well established in many markets south of the equator.
More and more consumers are drinking “Flavoured Alcoholic Beverages” or FABs, (also known as Ready-to-drinks - RTDs, Pre-packaged-Spirits – PPSs, and malternatives in the US) the fastest growing categ...
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch