BRIEFING: Flavoured Alcoholic Beverages / RTDs
More and more consumers are drinking "Flavoured Alcoholic Beverages" or FABs, (also known as Ready-to-drinks - RTDs, Pre-packaged-Spirits - PPSs, and malternatives in the US) the fastest growing category in the alcoholic beverage industry. While the brands may be allocated to differing sectors, according to drinking culture and market development, the United Kingdom provides the main focal point, but they are present across the remainder of West Europe and North America and are well established in many markets south of the equator.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1