BRIEFING: Flavoured Alcoholic Beverages / RTDs
More and more consumers are drinking "Flavoured Alcoholic Beverages" or FABs, (also known as Ready-to-drinks - RTDs, Pre-packaged-Spirits - PPSs, and malternatives in the US) the fastest growing category in the alcoholic beverage industry. While the brands may be allocated to differing sectors, according to drinking culture and market development, the United Kingdom provides the main focal point, but they are present across the remainder of West Europe and North America and are well established in many markets south of the equator.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- just The Preview - Heineken's H1 & Q2
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat