BRIEFING: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About the UK Wine Industry but Were Afraid to Ask
This guide serves to act as an eclectic mix of themes and ideas to prompt debate and perhaps stimulate the odd rethink of how you view the UK as a wine market. From start to finish is a wealth of data on the UK wine market, beginning with macro themes, such as population changes and their effects on consumption, and ending on a closer inspection of some of the leading producers that play a part in our industry. In between, you'll also find statistics on the growing potential of the pub as a channel for wine sales and the burgeoning catering sector. Watch out too for the results of a fascinating survey into the wine-buying and selling habits of London's top end restaurants.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO