BRIEFING: EU pushes ahead with additives and labelling legislation for food and drinks sectors
In today's world of globalised and increasingly competitive markets, Europe's food and drink industries need enlightened regulation if they are to meet accepted international standards for safety, additives, labelling and environmental responsibility. This month's briefing looks at the latest legislation concerning additives and labelling and looks at novel foods and drinks law implications.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials