BRIEFING: EU drinks industry legislation review - Management briefing
Reports from the World Health Organisation find that, measured on a per capita basis, Europe has the highest intake of alcohol in the world and it's getting higher still. This month's briefing looks at the European Commission's long-awaited communication (formal policy paper) on alcohol, and the proposed reform of the common market organisation for wine. It also looks at other areas of EU legislation, such as labeling, advertising and excise duty minimums.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire