BRIEFING: Drinks advertising in the European Union
The regulation of alcohol advertising is a highly sensitive and hotly debated area of public policy. While there is pressure from many quarters for further regulation, the alcohol and advertising industries are striving to show authorities that the sector can police itself through self-regulation. This massive 76-page management briefing examines how the debate regarding the regulation and self-regulation of alcohol advertising is being conducted in Europe as a whole, and presents a country-by-country analysis of the legislative and self-regulatory measures in place in each member state.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign