BRIEFING: China's market for alcoholic drinks - forecasts to 2012
This report covers the market for alcoholic drinks in China from 2000 to 2005 and provides forecasts for the period 2006 to 2012. Over the period 2000 to 2005, volume sales of alcoholic drinks in China rose by 20.6%. In volume terms, China is now the world's largest market for beer and is also the biggest producer of beer in the whole Asia Pacific region. This report highlights the market size and trends of the domestic market and covers beer, wine and spirits for both the domestic market and production and foreign trade.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites