BRIEFING: An introduction to the drinks industry in India
This month's briefing provides a sector-by-sector overview of the beverage market in India. We look at the growing importance of the wine industry and how high taxation is a big hurdle to its promising growth. The major players in the spirits industry are profiled, including United Breweries and Seagram, and the Indian regulation of liquor production and imports is reviewed. The entry of new international players in the Beer market, such as Heineken, Cobra, Anheuser-Busch and Carlsberg, is discussed, along with the proposed de-linking of beer from spirits. We also look at the latest happenings in the soft drink sectors, namely carbonated soft drinks, fruit juice, packaged water, energy drinks, hot drinks and milk.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic hits make-or-break time for US Fruit Shoot
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- A-B InBev mulls sale of Peroni, Grolsch - report
- This week in spirits & wine
- Poland warning sends Stock Spirits shares tumbling
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts