The Alcohol Debate: From the Other Side – Part IV: Comment: Alcohol Debate Follows an All Too Familiar Pattern
The alcohol policy debate was back in the spotlight earlier this month, with the publication of a paper in The Lancet warning of thousands of avoidable alcohol-related deaths if stronger action is not taken by the UK government. Ben Cooper, whose management briefing this month examines the various groups campaigning for tighter alcohol legislation, asks whether the debate needs to be so acrimonious.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down