BRIEFING: A review of the Middle East and North Africa drinks industry
This month's management briefing provides a concise overview of all that's happening in the Middle East and African drinks markets. From speaking with Euromonitor's drinks team, our authors have highlighted the regions' major markets, namely; Egypt, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, and Israel. Most international brands, such as Coca Cola, consider Tunisia, Egypt, and Morocco among their top ten fastest growing drinks markets in Africa, with these countries enjoying high growth rates of sales in the past few years. The main areas for growth are in mineral water and fruit juices. "Safe" water is popular in Egypt, for example, which has one of the highest kidney failure rates in the world, mainly because of the lack of a reliable source of clean drinkable water.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- Diageo upbeat on Scotch prospects
- Heineken CEO spies trouble ahead for UK
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Edrington appoints new board director
- Diageo puts Bacardi in frame with white rum ads
- Heineken ups sales, profits despite volume squeeze
- Mast-Jagermeister closes Sidney Frank buy
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research