BRIEFING: A review of growth markets for mineral water
Having established themselves on their domestic markets, bottled water companies from Europe and the United States seem primed to expand into the developing world as a means to maintain the stellar growth levels they have been used to. This briefing examines those other regions of the world where there is maybe less obvious potential for sales, but where demand for bottled water could take off significantly in the near future. The regions are split in to Eastern Europe, Southern Africa, Asia-Pacific, China, Taiwan and Indonesia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk