The beverage business blog from James Wilmore
If you would like to offer your comments, opinions, suggest topics or just have a good rant, please feel free to email: James Wilmore.
SABMiller's bid to widen the appeal of beer is very much in evidence at its latest 'House of Peroni' - with beer cocktails and a bigger bottle for the Italian lager brand on offer...
Heineken has stepped up its focus on stay-at-home drinkers with the roll out of its latest 'draught beer at home' concept - The Sub - to its domestic market...
Is Heineken hoping to repeat the trick that shot Magners to fame with its new Strongbow campaign in the US?..
How many beer mugs can one man carry?..
I got 99 beers. Oh, no, hang on 3 Sep 14
Often there's no guessing when a marketing prank will hit the spot and when it won't...
Heavy metal legend Bruce Dickinson - lead singer of the band Iron Maiden, for the unitiated - is clearly a man not afraid to get his hands dirty...
The homebrewing revival continues in the UK - and evidence has come that even the supermarket chains are taking it semi-seriously...
Normal service to resume on Tuesday 22 Aug 14
It's a bank holiday here in the UK on Monday (25 August). just-drinks' team will be taking a well-earned lie down...
Poland is hardly noted for its cider consumption, but all this could be about to change...
UK brewer Timothy Taylor is back in the headlines after winning 'Champion Beer of Britain' at the Great British Beer Festival (GBBF) today...
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Diageo to appeal Parrot Bay UK TV ad ban