The beverage business blog from James Wilmore
If you would like to offer your comments, opinions, suggest topics or just have a good rant, please feel free to email: James Wilmore.
How many beer mugs can one man carry?..
I got 99 beers. Oh, no, hang on 3 Sep 14
Often there's no guessing when a marketing prank will hit the spot and when it won't...
Heavy metal legend Bruce Dickinson - lead singer of the band Iron Maiden, for the unitiated - is clearly a man not afraid to get his hands dirty...
The homebrewing revival continues in the UK - and evidence has come that even the supermarket chains are taking it semi-seriously...
Normal service to resume on Tuesday 22 Aug 14
It's a bank holiday here in the UK on Monday (25 August). just-drinks' team will be taking a well-earned lie down...
Poland is hardly noted for its cider consumption, but all this could be about to change...
UK brewer Timothy Taylor is back in the headlines after winning 'Champion Beer of Britain' at the Great British Beer Festival (GBBF) today...
You can't seem to move at the moment for news of US craft brewers expanding...
World Cup heist is small beer 18 Jul 14
Beer consumption in Germany - already pretty impressive - will undoubtedly have enjoyed a spike following celebrations over the nation's FIFA World Cup win...
I'd imagine the term "hippie" is rarely used in a positive way in business circles...
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- Sustainability in Spirits - Part I
- Will Craft Brewers be Tempted by Private Equity?
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller
- Diageo unveils sixth Johnnie Walker House in Asia