"We have the brands and we have the patience" - Interview, Bob Kunze-Concewitz, Gruppo Campari CEO - Part I
Bob Kunze-Concewitz has seen a lot in his time with Gruppo Campari. Having joined the company from Procter & Gamble in 2005, when he came on board as CMO, he'll celebrate a decade as group CEO in May next year. In that time, he's seen Campari's fortunes rise, fall and rise again as drinks trends have come and gone. He's also been at the helm during an active period of M&A, not only for Campari specifically, but also within the spirits category generally. Late last month, just-drinks editor Olly Wehring met up with him on a visit to London.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Top Trends in Hot Drinks 2017