The Wehring Interview - Remy Martin CEO Patrick Piana - Part I
Yesterday (9 July), Remy Cointreau announced that it has started discussions to buy the Bruichladdich Scotch whisky brand. As the French company looks to up its brown spirits offering, and on the first anniversary of the group's sale of its Champagne operations, we talk to Patrick Piana, the head of the company's Cognac division - and largest unit - Remy Martin.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites