The Wehring Interview - Carlsberg
The first thing we should point out is that this is not Wehring. Family commitments in the form of a 3lb 8oz offspring has predicated that our editor is house-bound for the time being. The second is that only half of this interview took place in person in Copenhagen; the other half was conducted via 'phone from the terrace of an Italian vineyard following a meeting between yours' truly and approximately 50 wines. You're right, I'm showing off.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- just The Preview - Heineken's H1 & Q2
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat