The just-drinks Interview - MillerCoors sales president Ed McBrien - Part I
Last week, MillerCoors unveiled the biggest brand launch in its five-and-a-half year history: Miller Fortune, a beer designed to take on the spirits market. But, how will this strategy play out, and what else does the brewing JV have in store to rescue its flagging volumes? Here, in the first part of an exclusive two-part interview just-drinks deputy editor James Wilmore tackles the US firm's sales president, Ed McBrien.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites