The just-drinks interview - Howard Lam, Coca-Cola China
Coca-Cola has applied creative thinking to the launch of its Minute Maid brand in China, reducing the juice content to make the brand more affordable but adding fruity pulp to give consumers with the distinctive 'mouthfeel' of fresh juice. In this month's just-drinks interview, Dominique Patton spoke with Howard Lam, Coca-Cola's group marketing director in China, about the Minute Maid success story.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller