The just-drinks interview - Howard Lam, Coca-Cola China
Coca-Cola has applied creative thinking to the launch of its Minute Maid brand in China, reducing the juice content to make the brand more affordable but adding fruity pulp to give consumers with the distinctive 'mouthfeel' of fresh juice. In this month's just-drinks interview, Dominique Patton spoke with Howard Lam, Coca-Cola's group marketing director in China, about the Minute Maid success story.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1