The just-drinks interview - Howard Lam, Coca-Cola China
Coca-Cola has applied creative thinking to the launch of its Minute Maid brand in China, reducing the juice content to make the brand more affordable but adding fruity pulp to give consumers with the distinctive 'mouthfeel' of fresh juice. In this month's just-drinks interview, Dominique Patton spoke with Howard Lam, Coca-Cola's group marketing director in China, about the Minute Maid success story.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat