The just-drinks interview - Cooley Distillery
While growth in Irish whiskey has been fostered by Pernod Ricard and latterly Diageo, the category's progress has also allowed independent producer Cooley Distillery to expand. In this month's just-drinks interview, Cooley's founder and chairman, John Teeling, talks with Olly Wehring about living in the shadow of the world's two largest spirits companies, and the options facing Cooley as it bids to progress to the next level in the world whisky market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"