The just-drinks interview - Cooley Distillery
While growth in Irish whiskey has been fostered by Pernod Ricard and latterly Diageo, the category's progress has also allowed independent producer Cooley Distillery to expand. In this month's just-drinks interview, Cooley's founder and chairman, John Teeling, talks with Olly Wehring about living in the shadow of the world's two largest spirits companies, and the options facing Cooley as it bids to progress to the next level in the world whisky market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK