The just-drinks interview – Constellation Brands, part two
A net loss in the last fiscal year and the global credit crunch may have led some to believe that Constellation Brands' rampaging acquisitive growth strategy may have to be put on hold. In the second part of this month's just-drinks interview, Constellation CEO Rob Sands suggests the emphasis is currently on creating efficiencies in existing businesses but that Constellation has lost neither its will nor the wherewithal to make further acquisitions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1