The just-drinks Interview - Con Constandis, Pernod Ricard Asia Travel Retail managing director
The international spirits segment is undergoing a sea-change in Asia, from Cognac declines in China to Scotch weakness in South Korea. Those effects may be less severe in the Travel Retail channel but, as Pernod Ricard's Asia Travel Retail MD, Con Constandis, tells just-drinks, there is still plenty to keep the sector busy, from protests in Hong Kong to margin-squeezing airport operators. Not to mention lazy journalists...
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report