The just-drinks interview - Antonio Amorim
Synthetic corks and screw-caps may have once been frowned upon by wine cognoscenti, but no longer, and the growing popularity of alternative closures has put the natural cork industry under pressure. In this month's just-drinks interview, Antonio Amorim, president of the world's largest natural cork producer Amorim & Irmaos, puts the case for cork.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Analysis - Cider's Campaign Gains
- Comment - What on Earth is a Liqueur?
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Pernod Ricard appoints Absolut Vodka VP
- Edrington posts FY profits drop
- Beam Suntory to re-package Courvoisier Cognac
- TWE, Pernod hail China-Aus FTA
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beer, 2014 and the future