The just-drinks interview - Antonio Amorim
Synthetic corks and screw-caps may have once been frowned upon by wine cognoscenti, but no longer, and the growing popularity of alternative closures has put the natural cork industry under pressure. In this month's just-drinks interview, Antonio Amorim, president of the world's largest natural cork producer Amorim & Irmaos, puts the case for cork.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent set to stand down
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Angostura places CEO on administrative leave
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends