just the Answer - United States Distilled Products CEO Pedro Caceres
Pedro Caceres was appointed CEO of United States Distilled Products, the owner of UV Vodka, last November. Since then, Caceres has ramped up the global expansion plans of the brand's classic and flavoured lines. UV Vodka launched in Spain earlier this month and last month in China, where Caceres is trying to gain a foothold in the south of the country. Here he talks to just-drinks about those developments.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport