just the answer - Stolichnaya
Pernod Ricard's acquisition of Absolut has once again made the future of Stolichnaya a subject of intense speculation. Pernod had been in negotiations with Russian owner SPI Group about a possible acquisition of Stolichnaya, but for anti-trust reasons has had to abandon any such plans and walk away from its existing international distribution agreement for the brand. Chris Mercer spoke with SPI minority shareholder Andrey Skurikhin about Stoli's future.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- NPD in Alcoholic Drinks
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev shuts fourth Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits