just The Answer - Moet Hennessy's Estates & Wines president Jean-Guillaume Prats
It's been a year since Jean-Guillaume Prats made the switch from Bordeaux winemaker at Chateau Cos d'Estournel to head up Moet Hennessy's still and sparkling wine division, Estates & Wines. In the role, the 44-year-old is spearheading the launch of the group's sparkling Chandon brands in India and China, while eyeing future opportunities in Africa. just-drinks' deputy editor, James Wilmore, tackled Prats about his vision for the unit.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1