Just the Answer – GlaxoSmithKline
In the wake of a scandal in Australia and New Zealand where GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) was fined for misrepresenting the Vitamin C level of its Ribena brand, Graham Neale, general manager at Nutritional Healthcare UK, the GSK subsidiary that produces Lucozade, Ribena and Horlicks, takes the opportunity of this month's Just the Answer interview to put his company's side of the story and outline future plans for both Ribena and Lucozade.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit