just the Answer - Casa Silva MD Mario Pablo Silva
Family-owned Chilean wine company Casa Silva has been producing wine from the country's Colchagua Valley on-and-off since 1892. But, beyond the company's history, it has one eye firmly on the future. just-drinks sat down with the group's 44 year-old managing director, Mario Pablo Silva, at the recent Beautiful South tasting to discuss where the opportunities lie and how the Chilean industry is modernising.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Anheuser-Busch InBev shuts fourth Russian brewery
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits