just the answer - Bacardi
Earlier this month, Bacardi signed a one-year "multi-faceted" marketing agreement with UK dance act Groove Armada. The announcement made headlines, with some commentators suggesting the deal was another nail in the coffin of record labels. In this month's Just the Answer, we talk to Bacardi's global experiential marketing manager, Sarah Tinsley, to get the low-down on what has been hailed by some as the next step in the drinks/music industry relationship.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit