just the Answer - Anheuser-Busch InBev UK president, Stuart MacFarlane
Following news that Anheuser-Busch InBev is to launch a cider under its Stella Artois brand in the UK, just-drinks thought it was high time we caught up with the brewer's UK president. Here, just-drinks' deputy editor, Chris Mercer, quizzes Stuart MacFarlane on Stella Cidre, the Stella brand's rehabilitation process and the brewer's UK business in general.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"