just the Answer - Accolade Wines' AMESCA/SE commercial director, Nick Pringle
As a former professional cricketer, Nick Pringle is well-aware of the power the game's biggest names wield over the public. That's why Accolade Wines has recruited the services of Glenn McGrath to promote its Hardys brand in India. Earlier this week, Pringle, who is now the company's commercial director for the Indian subcontinent, Africa, the Middle East, South & Central America, and Southern Europe, talks to just-drinks about the McGrath tie-up, as well as Accolade's market challenges elsewhere.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- The wine category in 2016 - Review of the Year IV
- The Cognac Category - Everything you need to know
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Diageo lines up 2017 Johnnie Walker expressions
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- Drinks industry counters calls to ban alcohol ads
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends