How is the Rugby World Cup working out for Heineken? - Interview, Heineken's global activation director, Hans Erik Tuijt
The Rugby World Cup is just over one week old and the event is dominating the television, radio and newspapers here in the UK. As one of the event's headline sponsors, Heineken hopes that this level of interest will continue, right through to the final on 31 October. Earlier today, just-drinks spoke to Heineken's global activation director, Hans Erik Tuijt, about the brewer's activities in and around the tournament, the balance of power between television and digital marketing and whether the host nation's continued presence in the event actually matters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- Diageo’s H1 2017 results - Preview
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Heineken in talks to buy Kirin's Brazil presence