How bright is Irish whiskey's future? - Interview, Walsh Whiskey Distillery founder, Bernard Walsh
It's almost two years since Walsh Whiskey Distillery sold a stake to Italy's Illva Saronno, resulting in a healthy cash injection that is funding the construction of a new distillery for the Carlow-based Irish whiskey producer. Earlier this month, just-drinks met Walsh Whiskey's founder, Bernard Walsh, to talk about the category in general and the future for Walsh in particular.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne