Latest drinks industry interviews
just-drinks uses its unrivalled access to the top industry executives to bring you interviews with the personalities shaping the news all year round.
At almost 75 years old, Augusto Reina could be taking it easy on an Italian beach somewhere. Instead, he's suited, booted and every bit the...
This week, we speak to the head brewer at Badger Ales brewer Hall & Woodhouse, and just-drinks subscriber, Toby Heasman....
This week, we speak to the MD of Australia's Tyrrell’s Wines, and just-drinks subscriber, Bruce Tyrrell....
This week, we speak to the CEO of Scottish brewer Innis & Gunn, and just-drinks subscriber, Dougal Sharp....
This week, we speak to the CEO of Bundaberg Brewed Drinks, and just-drinks subscriber, John Mclean.
Last week, Mast-Jägermeister, the German owner of the Jägermeister herbal liqueur, took control of its US distributor Sidney Frank Importing Co. Part of Mast-Jägermeister's new strategy to control distribution in its core markets, the acquisition was otherwise noteworthy because of the important role Sidney Frank has played in Jägermeister's global rise.With Jägermeister sales in the US under pressure, Mast-Jägermeister is looking to move away from its famous brand's reputation as a party shot and embrace the new craft spirits culture. But, as Mast-Jägermeister executive board member Michael Volke told just-drinks from New York last week, not completely away.
This week, we speak to the CEO of Myx Fusions, and just-drinks subscriber, Peter Reaske.
This week, we speak to the CEO of the UK arm of Mast-Jägermeister, and just-drinks subscriber, Guy Lawrence.
This week, we speak to the CEO of Zodiac Spirits, and just-drinks subscriber, Dan Liguori.
This week, we speak to Jens Bernardo Helmbaek, commercial manager at Nordic wine & spirit distributor, and just-drinks subscriber, Valora Trade Beverages.
Pernod Ricard's Cognac unit, Maison Martell, is about to celebrate its 300th anniversary. just-drinks caught up with Philippe Guettat, Martell's CEO & chairman, to discuss how the party preparations are going, why China demand is at a crossroads and what lies ahead for the unit in Africa.
This week, we speak to the retired managing director of Scotch whisky producer Gordon & Macphail, and just-drinks subscriber, Michael Urquhart.
Casella Family Brands hit the acquisition trail late last year when it snapped up Barossa Valley producer Peter Lehmann Wines for AUD57m (US$49.8m). Here, just-drinks talks to the Australian firm's global marketing & export sales manager, Libby Nutt, about the plans ahead for the brand and Casella's star performer Yellow Tail.
As a former professional cricketer, Nick Pringle is well-aware of the power the game's biggest names wield over the public. That's why Accolade Wines has recruited the services of Glenn McGrath to promote its Hardys brand in India. Earlier this week, Pringle, who is now the company's commercial director for the Indian subcontinent, Africa, the Middle East, South & Central America, and Southern Europe, talks to just-drinks about the McGrath tie-up, as well as Accolade's market challenges elsewhere.
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- India overtakes France for Pernod Ricard
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Corby's FY suffers from US focus
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research