The Wehring Interview - June 2011 - Anheuser-Busch InBev's CMO
This month, we stay with beer for The Wehring Interview. After speaking to Heineken's CEO in May, I've been lucky enough to nail down the CMO of Anheuser-Busch InBev, Chris Burggraeve. See below for part one of this two-part interview, which concludes early next week
Last week we ran the first part of our exclusive interview with the chief marketing officer of Anheuser-Busch InBev, Chris Burggraeve. Here's part two, in which Olly Wehring tries to get inside the inner sanctum of A-B InBev. Read on to learn how successful he was.
This month, we stay with beer for The Wehring Interview. After speaking to Heineken's CEO in May, I've been lucky enough to nail down the CMO of Anheuser-Busch InBev, Chris Burggraeve. In part one, below, we look at Chris' background, where his concentration is focussed and the perils of making - and keeping - a global beer brand. Part two will run next week.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has confirmed that Budweiser will sponsor the FA Cup football tournament in the UK, expanding the beer brand's links to sport in one of its fastest-growing markets.
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- The European beer market - Focus
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row