The Wehring Interview - June 2011 - Anheuser-Busch InBev's CMO
This month, we stay with beer for The Wehring Interview. After speaking to Heineken's CEO in May, I've been lucky enough to nail down the CMO of Anheuser-Busch InBev, Chris Burggraeve. See below for part one of this two-part interview, which concludes early next week
Last week we ran the first part of our exclusive interview with the chief marketing officer of Anheuser-Busch InBev, Chris Burggraeve. Here's part two, in which Olly Wehring tries to get inside the inner sanctum of A-B InBev. Read on to learn how successful he was.
This month, we stay with beer for The Wehring Interview. After speaking to Heineken's CEO in May, I've been lucky enough to nail down the CMO of Anheuser-Busch InBev, Chris Burggraeve. In part one, below, we look at Chris' background, where his concentration is focussed and the perils of making - and keeping - a global beer brand. Part two will run next week.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has confirmed that Budweiser will sponsor the FA Cup football tournament in the UK, expanding the beer brand's links to sport in one of its fastest-growing markets.
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport