The Wehring Interview - June 2011 - Anheuser-Busch InBev's CMO
This month, we stay with beer for The Wehring Interview. After speaking to Heineken's CEO in May, I've been lucky enough to nail down the CMO of Anheuser-Busch InBev, Chris Burggraeve. See below for part one of this two-part interview, which concludes early next week
Last week we ran the first part of our exclusive interview with the chief marketing officer of Anheuser-Busch InBev, Chris Burggraeve. Here's part two, in which Olly Wehring tries to get inside the inner sanctum of A-B InBev. Read on to learn how successful he was.
This month, we stay with beer for The Wehring Interview. After speaking to Heineken's CEO in May, I've been lucky enough to nail down the CMO of Anheuser-Busch InBev, Chris Burggraeve. In part one, below, we look at Chris' background, where his concentration is focussed and the perils of making - and keeping - a global beer brand. Part two will run next week.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has confirmed that Budweiser will sponsor the FA Cup football tournament in the UK, expanding the beer brand's links to sport in one of its fastest-growing markets.
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World