The Wehring Interview - June 2011 - Anheuser-Busch InBev's CMO
This month, we stay with beer for The Wehring Interview. After speaking to Heineken's CEO in May, I've been lucky enough to nail down the CMO of Anheuser-Busch InBev, Chris Burggraeve. See below for part one of this two-part interview, which concludes early next week
Last week we ran the first part of our exclusive interview with the chief marketing officer of Anheuser-Busch InBev, Chris Burggraeve. Here's part two, in which Olly Wehring tries to get inside the inner sanctum of A-B InBev. Read on to learn how successful he was.
This month, we stay with beer for The Wehring Interview. After speaking to Heineken's CEO in May, I've been lucky enough to nail down the CMO of Anheuser-Busch InBev, Chris Burggraeve. In part one, below, we look at Chris' background, where his concentration is focussed and the perils of making - and keeping - a global beer brand. Part two will run next week.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has confirmed that Budweiser will sponsor the FA Cup football tournament in the UK, expanding the beer brand's links to sport in one of its fastest-growing markets.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1