The Wehring Interview - January 2011 - William Grant & Sons
It's taken a while to nail down Stella David. Having logged a request with William Grant back in April last year, it's only this week that David has finally managed to find time to meet me for half an hour. Considering the year the UK-based spirits firm had in 2010, though, it's little wonder that I had to wait until January 2011.
Every month, managing editor Olly Wehring turns his spotlight into the eyes of a senior drinks executive. First up in 2011 is the CEO of William Grant & Sons, Stella David.
C&C Group has lined up the sale of its spirits and liqueur unit to William Grant & Sons for EUR300m (US$399.4m).
William Grant & Sons, the Scotch whisky group and owner of distribution business First Drinks, has appointed Bacardi's marketing head Stella David as its new CEO.
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Britvic's FY Performance by Region - Focus
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- This week in spirits & wine
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts