The Wehring Interview - January 2011 - William Grant & Sons
It's taken a while to nail down Stella David. Having logged a request with William Grant back in April last year, it's only this week that David has finally managed to find time to meet me for half an hour. Considering the year the UK-based spirits firm had in 2010, though, it's little wonder that I had to wait until January 2011.
Every month, managing editor Olly Wehring turns his spotlight into the eyes of a senior drinks executive. First up in 2011 is the CEO of William Grant & Sons, Stella David.
C&C Group has lined up the sale of its spirits and liqueur unit to William Grant & Sons for EUR300m (US$399.4m).
William Grant & Sons, the Scotch whisky group and owner of distribution business First Drinks, has appointed Bacardi's marketing head Stella David as its new CEO.
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends