The Trouble With Belvédère
just-drinks brings you extended coverage of Belvédère, following news that the embattled Sobieski vodka maker has lost legal protection from creditors.
Belvédère's condition has deteriorated markedly after losing its legal protection from creditors. So, is the Sobieski vodka maker finished?
Belvédère has appealed to its major creditors to reach an agreement with the embattled drinks group over its debt repayments.
Belvédère has lost its appeal against a court ruling that would terminate the embattled French drinks group's protection from creditors.
A court will render judgment on 7 June on Belvédère’s appeal against a commercial tribunal verdict that terminated the embattled drinks group’s protection plan from creditors.
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages