The Trouble With Belvédère
just-drinks brings you extended coverage of Belvédère, following news that the embattled Sobieski vodka maker has lost legal protection from creditors.
Belvédère's condition has deteriorated markedly after losing its legal protection from creditors. So, is the Sobieski vodka maker finished?
Belvédère has appealed to its major creditors to reach an agreement with the embattled drinks group over its debt repayments.
Belvédère has lost its appeal against a court ruling that would terminate the embattled French drinks group's protection from creditors.
A court will render judgment on 7 June on Belvédère’s appeal against a commercial tribunal verdict that terminated the embattled drinks group’s protection plan from creditors.
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- New CEO sparks optimism at Coca-Cola - Analysis
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Edrington's Highland Park Valkyrie - NPD
- Coca-Cola to cut 1,200 jobs
- Coca-Cola looks to fast-growing functional drinks
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Wineries in the US - Industry Market Research Report