The Trouble With Belvédère
just-drinks brings you extended coverage of Belvédère, following news that the embattled Sobieski vodka maker has lost legal protection from creditors.
Belvédère's condition has deteriorated markedly after losing its legal protection from creditors. So, is the Sobieski vodka maker finished?
Belvédère has appealed to its major creditors to reach an agreement with the embattled drinks group over its debt repayments.
Belvédère has lost its appeal against a court ruling that would terminate the embattled French drinks group's protection from creditors.
A court will render judgment on 7 June on Belvédère’s appeal against a commercial tribunal verdict that terminated the embattled drinks group’s protection plan from creditors.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts