The Trouble With Belvédère
just-drinks brings you extended coverage of Belvédère, following news that the embattled Sobieski vodka maker has lost legal protection from creditors.
Belvédère's condition has deteriorated markedly after losing its legal protection from creditors. So, is the Sobieski vodka maker finished?
Belvédère has appealed to its major creditors to reach an agreement with the embattled drinks group over its debt repayments.
Belvédère has lost its appeal against a court ruling that would terminate the embattled French drinks group's protection from creditors.
A court will render judgment on 7 June on Belvédère’s appeal against a commercial tribunal verdict that terminated the embattled drinks group’s protection plan from creditors.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range