The Trouble With Belvédère
just-drinks brings you extended coverage of Belvédère, following news that the embattled Sobieski vodka maker has lost legal protection from creditors.
Belvédère's condition has deteriorated markedly after losing its legal protection from creditors. So, is the Sobieski vodka maker finished?
Belvédère has appealed to its major creditors to reach an agreement with the embattled drinks group over its debt repayments.
Belvédère has lost its appeal against a court ruling that would terminate the embattled French drinks group's protection from creditors.
A court will render judgment on 7 June on Belvédère’s appeal against a commercial tribunal verdict that terminated the embattled drinks group’s protection plan from creditors.
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review