The Coca-Cola Co Full-Year 2016 results - Round-up
In February, The Coca-Cola Co released its results for 2016. Here's a full round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the group's 12-month numbers.
The Coca-Cola Co has posted a drop in full-year sales and profits despite a strong performance in North America.
There was a bit of sparkle around The Coca-Cola Co's full-year results release yesterday as it was the first since CEO Muhtar Kent announced he would be replaced this Spring by COO James Quincey.
The Coca-Cola Co's incoming CEO has said the soft drinks giant is winning the fight to resurrect sparkling soda as zero-calorie Cokes and smaller pack sizes boost CSD sales.
Today, The Coca-Cola Co reported full-year and Q4 results, with sales in 2016 falling by 5%. Here, just-drinks takes a look at how each region has performed for the soft drinks giant in the 12 months to the end of December.
Earlier today, The Coca-Cola Co released its full-year results for 2016. While organic sales in the 12-month period rose by 3%, reported top-line performance fell as the group attempts to find growth against stuttering mature market demand for CSDs. Here, just-drinks considers Coca-Cola's performance over the last five years.
On Thursday, The Coca-Cola Co will release its results for the fourth quarter - and full year - of 2016. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance in the three months to the end of December:
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Is sustainability now as important as financials?
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts