The Coca-Cola Co's Q3 & YTD results - Round-up
By: Lucy Britner
In October, The Coca-Cola Co released its Q3 & YTD results. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
Currency headwinds along with structural changes in Q3 have dragged down The Coca-Cola Co's nine-month performance.
The Coca-Cola Co's chief operating officer has said the company is taking "multiple actions" to address changing consumer preferences around added sugar.
In its third-quarter results, released yesterday, The Coca-Cola Co saw developed market growth outperform that of its emerging markets.
Earlier today, The Coca-Cola Co posted a 28% dip in net profits for the three months to the end of September. Here, just-drinks takes a look at how each region has performed for the soft drinks giant in the quarter.
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- Diageo’s H1 2017 results - Preview
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Heineken in talks to buy Kirin's Brazil presence