TFWA World Exhibition 2011
This weekend, those of us who operate in the travel retail channel will be making their way to Cannes for the TFWA World Exhibition 2011. By way of a preview, we take a look at the impact the A380 is having on duty free. We will also bring together our coverage of the event here.
William Grant & Sons has lined up a "multi-million" dollar repack and global advertising campaign for its Tullamore Dew brand.
As the TFWA World Exhibition in Cannes draws to a close today (23 September), here are some facts on duty free and travel retail to ease you through your journey home and bore your friends with when you get there.
The Edrington Group has launched an addition to its 'The Macallan in Lalique Six Pillars' collection.
The head of India's UB Group has suggested that the company would be “very interested” in teaming up with another drinks firm to make a move for Beam Inc at some point in the future.
This Sunday, the travel retail channel congregates in Cannes for this year's TFWA World Exhibition. Ahead of the six-day event, Simon Warburton looks at how the new 'giants in the sky' are giving airlines the chance to exercise their innovation muscles when it comes to travel retail.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites