Spotlight - Grupo Modelo picks Molson Coors over Anheuser-Busch InBev in UK
Molson Coors secured Modelo's hand for the distribution of Corona in the UK this week. The move surprised many, who expected Anheuser-Busch Inbev to be the front-runner.
Grupo Modelo has secured a distribution deal in the UK and Japan for its beer brands with Molson Coors.
We fully intend to keep an eye on how things develop here in the UK with Grupo Modelo's Corona Extra bottled beer brand.
UK brewer Wells & Young's has confirmed that it will lose the licensing rights for Diageo's Red Stripe and Grupo Modelo's Corona Extra beer brands in the country next year.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Focus - Heineken's Q3 Performance by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch