Round-Up - The Politics of Orange Juice?
Brazil and the US are on the cusp of a trade row, after a banned fungicide was discovered by The Coca-Cola Co on oranges imported from the South American country. Here's just-drinks' coverage of the matter.
The European Commission has said it will review the US testing of orange juice imports from Brazil following an alert by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) that it is examining imports for traces of a fungicide banned in the US.
Is it a coincidence that the fungicide saga has emerged less than a year after the US lost a World Trade Organisation case against Brazil over orange juice imports?
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has suspended shipments of imported orange juice after The Coca-Cola Co reportedly found a banned fungicide in its supplies, according to reports.
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has issued a notice that it is testing orange juice for traces of a fungicide banned in the US.
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015