Round-Up - The Politics of Orange Juice?
Brazil and the US are on the cusp of a trade row, after a banned fungicide was discovered by The Coca-Cola Co on oranges imported from the South American country. Here's just-drinks' coverage of the matter.
The European Commission has said it will review the US testing of orange juice imports from Brazil following an alert by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) that it is examining imports for traces of a fungicide banned in the US.
Is it a coincidence that the fungicide saga has emerged less than a year after the US lost a World Trade Organisation case against Brazil over orange juice imports?
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has suspended shipments of imported orange juice after The Coca-Cola Co reportedly found a banned fungicide in its supplies, according to reports.
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has issued a notice that it is testing orange juice for traces of a fungicide banned in the US.
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research