Round-Up - The Politics of Orange Juice?
Brazil and the US are on the cusp of a trade row, after a banned fungicide was discovered by The Coca-Cola Co on oranges imported from the South American country. Here's just-drinks' coverage of the matter.
The European Commission has said it will review the US testing of orange juice imports from Brazil following an alert by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) that it is examining imports for traces of a fungicide banned in the US.
Is it a coincidence that the fungicide saga has emerged less than a year after the US lost a World Trade Organisation case against Brazil over orange juice imports?
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has suspended shipments of imported orange juice after The Coca-Cola Co reportedly found a banned fungicide in its supplies, according to reports.
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has issued a notice that it is testing orange juice for traces of a fungicide banned in the US.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Global Tequila market hits new highs in 2014
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets