Round-Up - The Politics of Orange Juice?
Brazil and the US are on the cusp of a trade row, after a banned fungicide was discovered by The Coca-Cola Co on oranges imported from the South American country. Here's just-drinks' coverage of the matter.
The European Commission has said it will review the US testing of orange juice imports from Brazil following an alert by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) that it is examining imports for traces of a fungicide banned in the US.
Is it a coincidence that the fungicide saga has emerged less than a year after the US lost a World Trade Organisation case against Brazil over orange juice imports?
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has suspended shipments of imported orange juice after The Coca-Cola Co reportedly found a banned fungicide in its supplies, according to reports.
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has issued a notice that it is testing orange juice for traces of a fungicide banned in the US.
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- Moet Hennessy sees China rebound in strong FY
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research