Round-Up - The Politics of Orange Juice?
Brazil and the US are on the cusp of a trade row, after a banned fungicide was discovered by The Coca-Cola Co on oranges imported from the South American country. Here's just-drinks' coverage of the matter.
The European Commission has said it will review the US testing of orange juice imports from Brazil following an alert by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) that it is examining imports for traces of a fungicide banned in the US.
Is it a coincidence that the fungicide saga has emerged less than a year after the US lost a World Trade Organisation case against Brazil over orange juice imports?
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has suspended shipments of imported orange juice after The Coca-Cola Co reportedly found a banned fungicide in its supplies, according to reports.
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has issued a notice that it is testing orange juice for traces of a fungicide banned in the US.
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018