Round-Up - The Coca-Cola Co's FY Results
In April, The Coca-Cola Co released its full-year results for 2013. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
The Coca-Cola Co has seen the first quarter of this year mirror its performance in 2013, with sales and profits dipping as volumes held firm.
The good thing about lowered expectations is that they are much easier to exceed.
Earlier today (15 April), the Coca-Cola Co reported a drop in first-quarter profits and sales. Here, just-drinks takes a look at how each region has performed for the soft drinks giant:
The Coca-Cola Co's CEO has said the full weight of his company's marketing will get the group back on track after a disappointing first quarter.
When The Coca-Cola Co releases its first-quarter results tomorrow, we can be all but certain they will contain more bad news for US diet sodas.
The Coca-Cola Co will report its first-quarter results tomorrow (15 April). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's highs and lows in the three months to the end of March.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range