Round-Up - The Coca-Cola Co's FY Results
In April, The Coca-Cola Co released its full-year results for 2013. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
The Coca-Cola Co has seen the first quarter of this year mirror its performance in 2013, with sales and profits dipping as volumes held firm.
The good thing about lowered expectations is that they are much easier to exceed.
Earlier today (15 April), the Coca-Cola Co reported a drop in first-quarter profits and sales. Here, just-drinks takes a look at how each region has performed for the soft drinks giant:
The Coca-Cola Co's CEO has said the full weight of his company's marketing will get the group back on track after a disappointing first quarter.
When The Coca-Cola Co releases its first-quarter results tomorrow, we can be all but certain they will contain more bad news for US diet sodas.
The Coca-Cola Co will report its first-quarter results tomorrow (15 April). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's highs and lows in the three months to the end of March.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites