Round-Up - The Coca-Cola Co's FY Results
In April, The Coca-Cola Co released its full-year results for 2013. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
The Coca-Cola Co has seen the first quarter of this year mirror its performance in 2013, with sales and profits dipping as volumes held firm.
The good thing about lowered expectations is that they are much easier to exceed.
Earlier today (15 April), the Coca-Cola Co reported a drop in first-quarter profits and sales. Here, just-drinks takes a look at how each region has performed for the soft drinks giant:
The Coca-Cola Co's CEO has said the full weight of his company's marketing will get the group back on track after a disappointing first quarter.
When The Coca-Cola Co releases its first-quarter results tomorrow, we can be all but certain they will contain more bad news for US diet sodas.
The Coca-Cola Co will report its first-quarter results tomorrow (15 April). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's highs and lows in the three months to the end of March.
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Craft more about stories than M&A for Diageo
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- Diageo readies "not quite as sincere" Scotch
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review