Round-Up - SABMiller's H1 Results 2013-14
In November, global brewer SABMiller released its first-half results. Find a full round-up of just-drinks' coverage here
SABMiller has posted a half-year rise in profits, but net sales were nearly flat as “challenging” Europe and North America offset gains in Africa and Latin America.
The head of SABMiller has said he has seen no slowdown in Africa, and shaken off concern over a slowdown in China.
Today (21 November), SABMiller released its first-half results. Here's a closer look at the company's performance by region in the six months to the end of September.
SABMiller will release its second-quarter and half-year results on Thursday (21 November). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for the brewer in the three months to the end of September.
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- PepsiCo appoints W Europe, S Africa Tropicana GM