Round-Up - SABMiller's H1 Results 2013-14
In November, global brewer SABMiller released its first-half results. Find a full round-up of just-drinks' coverage here
SABMiller has posted a half-year rise in profits, but net sales were nearly flat as “challenging” Europe and North America offset gains in Africa and Latin America.
The head of SABMiller has said he has seen no slowdown in Africa, and shaken off concern over a slowdown in China.
Today (21 November), SABMiller released its first-half results. Here's a closer look at the company's performance by region in the six months to the end of September.
SABMiller will release its second-quarter and half-year results on Thursday (21 November). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for the brewer in the three months to the end of September.
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends