Round-Up - SABMiller's H1 Results 2013-14
In November, global brewer SABMiller released its first-half results. Find a full round-up of just-drinks' coverage here
SABMiller has posted a half-year rise in profits, but net sales were nearly flat as “challenging” Europe and North America offset gains in Africa and Latin America.
The head of SABMiller has said he has seen no slowdown in Africa, and shaken off concern over a slowdown in China.
Today (21 November), SABMiller released its first-half results. Here's a closer look at the company's performance by region in the six months to the end of September.
SABMiller will release its second-quarter and half-year results on Thursday (21 November). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for the brewer in the three months to the end of September.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research