Round-Up - SABMiller's H1 Results 2013-14
In November, global brewer SABMiller released its first-half results. Find a full round-up of just-drinks' coverage here
SABMiller has posted a half-year rise in profits, but net sales were nearly flat as “challenging” Europe and North America offset gains in Africa and Latin America.
The head of SABMiller has said he has seen no slowdown in Africa, and shaken off concern over a slowdown in China.
Today (21 November), SABMiller released its first-half results. Here's a closer look at the company's performance by region in the six months to the end of September.
SABMiller will release its second-quarter and half-year results on Thursday (21 November). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for the brewer in the three months to the end of September.
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- New CEO sparks optimism at Coca-Cola - Analysis
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Johnnie Walker Bourbon Cask & Rye Finish - NPD
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report