Round Up - SABMiller's Full-Year Results 2012-13
In May, the UK's SABMiller released its results for the year to the end of March. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the company's performance.
SABMiller has delivered a strong set of full-year results but problems loom, such as pressure on Miller Lite in the US loom, an analyst has warned.
SABMiller will likely go ahead with three building projects in Africa this year, while expansion in Nigeria is to come under review “quite soon”, the company's new CEO has said.
SABMiller has posted a fall in full-year profits, but hailed a strong performance as sales grew in almost all regions.
Earlier today, SABMiller released a full-year trading update, reporting a 7% rise in organic group sales. Here just-drinks take a more detailed look at sales performance by region:
SABMiller has said that its latest fiscal full-year performed in line with expectations, as sales delivered a year-on-year increase of 7% in value terms.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends