Round Up - SABMiller's Full-Year Results 2012-13
In May, the UK's SABMiller released its results for the year to the end of March. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the company's performance.
SABMiller has delivered a strong set of full-year results but problems loom, such as pressure on Miller Lite in the US loom, an analyst has warned.
SABMiller will likely go ahead with three building projects in Africa this year, while expansion in Nigeria is to come under review “quite soon”, the company's new CEO has said.
SABMiller has posted a fall in full-year profits, but hailed a strong performance as sales grew in almost all regions.
Earlier today, SABMiller released a full-year trading update, reporting a 7% rise in organic group sales. Here just-drinks take a more detailed look at sales performance by region:
SABMiller has said that its latest fiscal full-year performed in line with expectations, as sales delivered a year-on-year increase of 7% in value terms.
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director