Round Up - SABMiller's Full-Year Results 2012-13
In May, the UK's SABMiller released its results for the year to the end of March. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the company's performance.
SABMiller has delivered a strong set of full-year results but problems loom, such as pressure on Miller Lite in the US loom, an analyst has warned.
SABMiller will likely go ahead with three building projects in Africa this year, while expansion in Nigeria is to come under review “quite soon”, the company's new CEO has said.
SABMiller has posted a fall in full-year profits, but hailed a strong performance as sales grew in almost all regions.
Earlier today, SABMiller released a full-year trading update, reporting a 7% rise in organic group sales. Here just-drinks take a more detailed look at sales performance by region:
SABMiller has said that its latest fiscal full-year performed in line with expectations, as sales delivered a year-on-year increase of 7% in value terms.
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- US craft spirits could be as big as craft beer
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends