Round-Up - SABMiller Full-Year Results
Hats off to SABMiller who, this week, used all the media tools in its armoury to cover its full-year results. As a reward, here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the announcement.
SABMiller has reported a solid rise in net sales and a strong increase in profits for its latest fiscal year, despite ongoing fragile consumer demand for beer.
The CEO of SABMiller has said he believes the global brewing industry is still consolidating, despite anti-trust and controlling shareholder hurdles in markets around the world.
SABMiller could seek to further streamline its production facilities in parts of Europe and North America if consumer demand for beer continues to be weak.
Click play, below, to view the thoughts of SABMiller's CEO, Graham Mackay, on the brewer's performance in the year to the end of March.
SABMiller will report its full-year results on Thursday (19 May). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for the brewer in the three months to the end of March.
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research