Round-Up - SABMiller Full-Year Results
Hats off to SABMiller who, this week, used all the media tools in its armoury to cover its full-year results. As a reward, here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the announcement.
SABMiller has reported a solid rise in net sales and a strong increase in profits for its latest fiscal year, despite ongoing fragile consumer demand for beer.
The CEO of SABMiller has said he believes the global brewing industry is still consolidating, despite anti-trust and controlling shareholder hurdles in markets around the world.
SABMiller could seek to further streamline its production facilities in parts of Europe and North America if consumer demand for beer continues to be weak.
Click play, below, to view the thoughts of SABMiller's CEO, Graham Mackay, on the brewer's performance in the year to the end of March.
SABMiller will report its full-year results on Thursday (19 May). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for the brewer in the three months to the end of March.
- Boom time for soft drinks in West Europe?
- Protein interest offers drinks opportunities - NPD
- Patron's lesson for the broader spirits sector
- Britvic's H1 Performance by Region - Focus
- Alcohol and the risk of breast cancer - ISFAR
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- SABMiller issues currency alert as Africa weakens
- Diageo names Javier Ferran as new chairman
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Keurig Green Mountain in Hot Drinks (World)
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends