Round-Up - SABMiller Full-Year Results
Hats off to SABMiller who, this week, used all the media tools in its armoury to cover its full-year results. As a reward, here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the announcement.
SABMiller has reported a solid rise in net sales and a strong increase in profits for its latest fiscal year, despite ongoing fragile consumer demand for beer.
The CEO of SABMiller has said he believes the global brewing industry is still consolidating, despite anti-trust and controlling shareholder hurdles in markets around the world.
SABMiller could seek to further streamline its production facilities in parts of Europe and North America if consumer demand for beer continues to be weak.
Click play, below, to view the thoughts of SABMiller's CEO, Graham Mackay, on the brewer's performance in the year to the end of March.
SABMiller will report its full-year results on Thursday (19 May). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for the brewer in the three months to the end of March.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets