Round Up - Rémy Cointreau's Full-Year Results 2012-13
In June, Rémy Cointreau released its results for the year to the end of April. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the company's performance.
Rémy Cointreau has seen a healthy jump in full-year profits as Cognac sales showed no sign of slowing and the group performed strongly in the US.
Edrington Group is ending its long-standing US distribution agreement with Rémy Cointreau and is expected to take it in-house.
A slowdown at the top end of China's Cognac market has knocked back Rémy Cointreau's margins in the second half of the year despite greater profits, an analyst has said.
Rémy Cointreau has agreed to sell Larsen Cognac to Finland's Altia Corporation just months after buying the Norwegian-founded Cognac house.
Remy Cointreau has reported a major jump in full-year profits buoyed by double-digit growth in Asia-Pacific and the US.
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research