Round Up - Rémy Cointreau's Full-Year Results 2012-13
In June, Rémy Cointreau released its results for the year to the end of April. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the company's performance.
Rémy Cointreau has seen a healthy jump in full-year profits as Cognac sales showed no sign of slowing and the group performed strongly in the US.
Edrington Group is ending its long-standing US distribution agreement with Rémy Cointreau and is expected to take it in-house.
A slowdown at the top end of China's Cognac market has knocked back Rémy Cointreau's margins in the second half of the year despite greater profits, an analyst has said.
Rémy Cointreau has agreed to sell Larsen Cognac to Finland's Altia Corporation just months after buying the Norwegian-founded Cognac house.
Remy Cointreau has reported a major jump in full-year profits buoyed by double-digit growth in Asia-Pacific and the US.
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Pernod Ricard keen to stem Absolut US declines
- Minimum unit pricing fails to get European backing
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review