Round Up - Rémy Cointreau's Full-Year Results 2012-13
In June, Rémy Cointreau released its results for the year to the end of April. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the company's performance.
Rémy Cointreau has seen a healthy jump in full-year profits as Cognac sales showed no sign of slowing and the group performed strongly in the US.
Edrington Group is ending its long-standing US distribution agreement with Rémy Cointreau and is expected to take it in-house.
A slowdown at the top end of China's Cognac market has knocked back Rémy Cointreau's margins in the second half of the year despite greater profits, an analyst has said.
Rémy Cointreau has agreed to sell Larsen Cognac to Finland's Altia Corporation just months after buying the Norwegian-founded Cognac house.
Remy Cointreau has reported a major jump in full-year profits buoyed by double-digit growth in Asia-Pacific and the US.
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Interview- Veltins export manager Udo Bruns
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages