Round Up - Rémy Cointreau's Full-Year Results 2012-13
In June, Rémy Cointreau released its results for the year to the end of April. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the company's performance.
Rémy Cointreau has seen a healthy jump in full-year profits as Cognac sales showed no sign of slowing and the group performed strongly in the US.
Edrington Group is ending its long-standing US distribution agreement with Rémy Cointreau and is expected to take it in-house.
A slowdown at the top end of China's Cognac market has knocked back Rémy Cointreau's margins in the second half of the year despite greater profits, an analyst has said.
Rémy Cointreau has agreed to sell Larsen Cognac to Finland's Altia Corporation just months after buying the Norwegian-founded Cognac house.
Remy Cointreau has reported a major jump in full-year profits buoyed by double-digit growth in Asia-Pacific and the US.
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review