Round Up - Rémy Cointreau's Full-Year Results 2012-13
In June, Rémy Cointreau released its results for the year to the end of April. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the company's performance.
Rémy Cointreau has seen a healthy jump in full-year profits as Cognac sales showed no sign of slowing and the group performed strongly in the US.
Edrington Group is ending its long-standing US distribution agreement with Rémy Cointreau and is expected to take it in-house.
A slowdown at the top end of China's Cognac market has knocked back Rémy Cointreau's margins in the second half of the year despite greater profits, an analyst has said.
Rémy Cointreau has agreed to sell Larsen Cognac to Finland's Altia Corporation just months after buying the Norwegian-founded Cognac house.
Remy Cointreau has reported a major jump in full-year profits buoyed by double-digit growth in Asia-Pacific and the US.
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK