Round-Up - ProWein 2014
This year's ProWein exhibition took place in Dusseldorf in late-March. Here, just-drinks offers a round-up of our full coverage of the event
Constellation Brands' head wine maker has said that a prolonged drought in California could push industry wine yields down by 10% this year.
Visitor numbers to ProWein 2014 climbed by 7% this year as the wine trade show attracted twice as many people from Hong Kong and China as the previous year.
A World Cup marketing campaign for Brazil's wines has seen some of the country's wineries ship the same volumes in the first three months of the year as in the whole of 2013.
Wine merchant Maison Sichel is to up its focus on China after a record year in the country.
The head of Accolade Wines' UK unit has said finding a CEO for a wine company is a “challenge” because candidates must possess the right mix of skills.
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research