Round-Up - ProWein 2014
This year's ProWein exhibition took place in Dusseldorf in late-March. Here, just-drinks offers a round-up of our full coverage of the event
Constellation Brands' head wine maker has said that a prolonged drought in California could push industry wine yields down by 10% this year.
Visitor numbers to ProWein 2014 climbed by 7% this year as the wine trade show attracted twice as many people from Hong Kong and China as the previous year.
A World Cup marketing campaign for Brazil's wines has seen some of the country's wineries ship the same volumes in the first three months of the year as in the whole of 2013.
Wine merchant Maison Sichel is to up its focus on China after a record year in the country.
The head of Accolade Wines' UK unit has said finding a CEO for a wine company is a “challenge” because candidates must possess the right mix of skills.
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- A snapshot of the UK spirits market - Focus
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends