Round-Up - ProWein 2014
This year's ProWein exhibition took place in Dusseldorf in late-March. Here, just-drinks offers a round-up of our full coverage of the event
Constellation Brands' head wine maker has said that a prolonged drought in California could push industry wine yields down by 10% this year.
Visitor numbers to ProWein 2014 climbed by 7% this year as the wine trade show attracted twice as many people from Hong Kong and China as the previous year.
A World Cup marketing campaign for Brazil's wines has seen some of the country's wineries ship the same volumes in the first three months of the year as in the whole of 2013.
Wine merchant Maison Sichel is to up its focus on China after a record year in the country.
The head of Accolade Wines' UK unit has said finding a CEO for a wine company is a “challenge” because candidates must possess the right mix of skills.
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Why has Heineken made a Formula 1 U-turn?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard to shut down Morris Winery
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview