Round-Up - ProWein 2014
This year's ProWein exhibition took place in Dusseldorf in late-March. Here, just-drinks offers a round-up of our full coverage of the event
Constellation Brands' head wine maker has said that a prolonged drought in California could push industry wine yields down by 10% this year.
Visitor numbers to ProWein 2014 climbed by 7% this year as the wine trade show attracted twice as many people from Hong Kong and China as the previous year.
A World Cup marketing campaign for Brazil's wines has seen some of the country's wineries ship the same volumes in the first three months of the year as in the whole of 2013.
Wine merchant Maison Sichel is to up its focus on China after a record year in the country.
The head of Accolade Wines' UK unit has said finding a CEO for a wine company is a “challenge” because candidates must possess the right mix of skills.
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- New CEO sparks optimism at Coca-Cola - Analysis
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Edrington's Highland Park Valkyrie - NPD
- Coca-Cola to cut 1,200 jobs
- Coca-Cola looks to fast-growing functional drinks
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report