Round-Up - ProWein 2014
This year's ProWein exhibition took place in Dusseldorf in late-March. Here, just-drinks offers a round-up of our full coverage of the event
Constellation Brands' head wine maker has said that a prolonged drought in California could push industry wine yields down by 10% this year.
Visitor numbers to ProWein 2014 climbed by 7% this year as the wine trade show attracted twice as many people from Hong Kong and China as the previous year.
A World Cup marketing campaign for Brazil's wines has seen some of the country's wineries ship the same volumes in the first three months of the year as in the whole of 2013.
Wine merchant Maison Sichel is to up its focus on China after a record year in the country.
The head of Accolade Wines' UK unit has said finding a CEO for a wine company is a “challenge” because candidates must possess the right mix of skills.
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup