Round-Up - Pernod Ricard's FY Results
At the end of August, Pernod Ricard released its full-year results for fiscal 2013/14. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
Pernod Ricard has reported a double-digit fall in full-year net profits as volumes of its headline brands dipped slightly.
It looks like the days of transformational acquisitions are behind Pernod Ricard. These days, the company is keener to maintain its investment grade rating than embark on a shopping spree.
Pernod Ricard has quantified its claim that China is showing signs of improvement, but conceded that growth will be driven by the more “affordable” SKUs in its spirits portfolio.
When a company announces a cost-savings programme, you can guarantee it will get its own headline. When the programme is given a name by the company, the headline gets that little bit louder. But when the company announcing the programme is French, then start polishing those lightbulbs.
Pernod Ricard has blamed the rise of craft spirits such as Tito's Handmade Vodka for a drop-off in US sales for its Absolut brand.
Earlier today, Pernod Ricard reported a drop in full-year profits and sales. Here's a closer look at the Paris-headquartered company's performance in the 12 months to the end of June.
Pernod Ricard will report its quarter four and full-year numbers on Thursday. Here, just-drinks takes a look at what the Paris-headquartered group has been up to in the three months to the end of June:
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?