Round-Up - Pernod Ricard's FY Results 2012-13
In late-August, Pernod Ricard released its results for the 12 months to the end of June. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the company's performance.
A second-half slowdown in its emerging markets has failed to stop Pernod Ricard posting sales and profits growth in its fiscal full-year.
Pernod Ricard is in a “hiatus period” that could last beyond next year, an analyst has said.
Pernod Ricard's Absolut vodka has bucked a slowdown in emerging markets to post strong growth in key regions.
Earlier today (29 August), Pernod Ricard released its results for the 2012-13 fiscal year. Here's a closer look at the company's performance in the 12 months to the end of June.
Pernod Ricard will report its quarter four and full-year numbers on Thursday (29 August). Here, just-drinks takes a look at what the Paris-headquartered group has been up to in the three months to the end of June:
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch