Round-Up - Pernod Ricard's FY Results 2012-13
In late-August, Pernod Ricard released its results for the 12 months to the end of June. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the company's performance.
A second-half slowdown in its emerging markets has failed to stop Pernod Ricard posting sales and profits growth in its fiscal full-year.
Pernod Ricard is in a “hiatus period” that could last beyond next year, an analyst has said.
Pernod Ricard's Absolut vodka has bucked a slowdown in emerging markets to post strong growth in key regions.
Earlier today (29 August), Pernod Ricard released its results for the 2012-13 fiscal year. Here's a closer look at the company's performance in the 12 months to the end of June.
Pernod Ricard will report its quarter four and full-year numbers on Thursday (29 August). Here, just-drinks takes a look at what the Paris-headquartered group has been up to in the three months to the end of June:
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director